Sunday, September 27, 2009

monday's the day!

THEY'RE COMING HOME!!!! Chad and Becky have been living in Columbus Mississippi for four years now while Chad has been staitioned in the Air Force and now they are on their way home...for a little while anyway! They both have college degrees and are ready for the next chapter in their lives.

Chad wants to stay in the military so he is going to enlist as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. He wants to be a pilot! I am a proud aunt! So glad that you will be home for the holidays!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

You have to be so excited! I know you will enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Robyn! Yes, we sure will. Miss seeing you and hope that your family is doing well:) Holly

Tina said...

How exciting! They are the cutest couple!!
I love the pictures of homecoming too. What handsome boys you have...and they are nice boys too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tina! See you Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Yeepee they are home at last. Can't wait until the holidays when we can all spend time together in one place. Of course you have gotten to see them this summer, but Troy and I have not. Ellen

Post a Comment