On Friday afternoon, October 16, I said goodbye to "my Steve". I always called you this and loved to get a big hug and chuckle when I did! I will miss your laugh!I will miss your willingness to help anyone at anytime with anything
I will miss your kindness towards my boys
I will miss how excited you got when you and Todd talked engineering and magnetics
I will miss eating out with you...always a great time and experience
I will miss dancing with you most of all..."Last Dance" was our favorite song
As I held your hands last Friday afternoon while you were taking your last breath, I couldn't help but think of how many people were healed, touched and comforted by them. It has been a privilege to know you, to be your friend, and to be present when the angels came to take you home. Your earthly struggle is finally over. You were a great patient for being a doctor:) I have no doubt where you are and that I will see you again. Please know that your girls, all 3 of them, will be in good hands!
I love you "my Steve",
Holly
1 comment:
That was a beautiful tribute and I do hope you are doing okay!!
Hugs
Tina
Post a Comment