We went to several places but ended up getting the Better Homes and Gardens set at Wal-Mart. It is powder coated aluminum frames with all weather wicker backs.
I love the color and the covered ottoman. We have several projects ahead of us. I would like to hang a swing on the porch but it needs to be painted and we are going to use our old kitchen table out there but we have to put a galvanized steel over the top of the table and make some benches and paint. I will post "before and afters" when all projects are finished.
One other thing that I did was plant some DEER RESISTANT (we'll see!) dwarf buford holly bushes and lay some pine needles, which people use for "mulch". My parents are headed there in the morning and we are going back in two weeks for Spring Break...Woooo Hoooo!
1 comment:
I love that you got a trip to Fripp in and it was just you and Todd...awesome!! I love the furniture,it looks fantastic. I can hardly wait to try it out!!!
Post a Comment