I was 18 years old in this picture and thought that I would have
my sister forever. She went home to Jesus 22 years later
April 25, 2006.
I chose this picture because it's what I miss the most...
just cutting up and laughing very loudly!
Don't ask me what we we're doing
(it looks like I am trying to show off my class ring! lol!)
but we were at my grandma's house.
Love you Lori and miss you like CRAZY!!
(if i could just reach out and touch her, like in this picture, one more time)

2 comments:
Two silly girls. And then there is that smile, once again. If we all knew back then what we know now, we would all be much better people. That is the reason we should all NEVER take our loved ones for granted. But we are all human! Remember the good times like this and she will live on with you. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Ellen
I think of her and you often. I know she is so proud of you and your family! You have really been there for Chad and Kiley over the years. I know she is up in heaven with my mom laughing about something right now. Remember the good times and hold them tight in your heart.
Missi
Post a Comment