Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/60

 
(This is my sister, Lori holding Evan right after he was born)
 
If you were here today...
I would've wished you a Happy Birthday and
we would've talked about how OLD we were getting!
We would've talked about our kids and you would've wanted me to
call you as soon as Evan got home safely from college.
We would've said, "See you later!" and thought nothing of those simple words.
If only you were here today...


1 comment:

Ellen Hite said...

She is here today and every day - she is in our thoughts and hearts. As long as we remember her, she is with us. And when we are no longer here to remember, we will be with her and our sweet Lord. But we sure do miss seeing her in person. I talk to her all the time, so you can too. I am sure that she is watching over us.

Post a Comment