Monday, June 3, 2013

graham's graduation weekend :)

 
It all started with Graham's open house party on Friday night.
Since it had rained all morning and most of the afternoon
by 2:00 pm, four hours until party time,
the boys, my mom and I started to clean out the garage to set up tables in there
instead of out on the back lawn.
 
 
 
Graham's tables
 
(thanks to my sweet Kiely I have all of these pictures to share of the open house)
 
 
So, our DENTIST made all of the pork...
I bet you wish your dentist did crowns, cleanings AND pork! lol!
It was wonderful!!
 
 
And my neighbor and friend made the salads...YUM!
Thank you soooo much, Leslie :))
 
 
I made sure that I had some kid friendly food :)
(along with some goldfish and little bags of desserts)
 
 
And thanks to my mom for picking up the éclairs and cream puffs for me!!
 

 
It turned out to be a beautiful evening and I wish that everyone could have been together outside,
but I was just thankful that the rain had stopped!
 
 
Graham did a really good job trying to get around to see everyone.
Here he is hugging his Aunt Kathy.


 
Here he is talking to my very good friend, Tina.
 
 
Evan got to talk with her too.
Be sure to tell Em thanks for her LSAT books!!
 

Karen, Tom and Graham
 
Such a great picture!
Once again, Tom we could not have done it without you!
Thank you for all of your help :)

 
 Graham, ?, Christian and Quinn

Christian and Quinn grew up down the road.
It was so good to see these boys.

 
 This is a picture of Graham and Quinn when they went to Kings Island a few years ago.
Quinn has grown into such a TALL handsome young man!



Marc and Kristen came with their sweet kids.
I knew that there were going to be some kids so I made sure that I had some coloring
books to give them.

(look at baby Bennett's BIG eyes!)

 
 I loved all of the hugs from this sweet girl :))

 
 Some of Graham's favorite teachers from High School.
Mr. Thomas was his AP Government/Econ teacher and
"Steph" was his Honors English teacher and he ate lunch
(with three other friends) in her classroom every day for a couple years.


And Mrs. Wright (in the pink) was Graham's
Spanish teacher but more importantly she let Graham use her room for his locker!

And I spy Tony (left) taking out the trash...do I have the best neighbors/friends
OR WHAT!


One of my dearest friends, Julie whom I always count on for
"kitchen help"!
Thank you so much for ALWAYS being there for me!!



And another dear friend, Amy and her husband, Jeff who jumped right in to help!



Mom, Ellen, Jane and John


This shot shows all of Todd's aunts, uncles and cousins.
They came from all over Indiana.
Patty, in the bright pink sweater, came all the way from
Lexington, KY...I can't tell you how much it meant to see all of them here for Graham :)


My Dad talking to Don, who drove with a broken foot from Lexington, KY
to be here for Graham.
He is married to Patty (picture above).


Graham's "girlfriend" Jess ;)
She gave Graham a card and stuffed animal with chocolate kisses.


 Ariel and Graham are having a good time!


Annnddd, it looks like Evan is about to get Macy!
(look at little Drew behind Graham...he's such a big boy!)


Shelby, Graham and ummmm...
NICK the prom king photo bombing!


Ashlyn and Lizzy!



Graham and Shelby


Mom and her best friend, Jane


Gma and Kiely


Graham, Kiely, and Evan

 
Me and Kiely 
(Can I just say right now how my hairspray failed me! lol!)



Me and my boys
Your right Evan, it does look like we are having a great time ;)

 
Thank you EVERYONE for your kindness towards Graham.
What a blessing to have such wonderful family and friends!


Sunday was GRADUATION DAY!


The day that Graham has been waiting on since Evan graduated two years ago!!


Here he is walking in.

He is wearing a white and blue sash around the neck for
National Honors Society and the medals are for
Academic Honors Degree and Summa Cum Laude Degree.




He was in the front row because he had earned a Summa Degree.
This is a degree that only PHHS recognizes and offers to any Senior that
has taken the allotted AP courses and does a final project for their community
at the end of the year.
 

 
Here comes Lizzy!
 

 
She had a spot right on the end in front of our section :)
Such a sweet and pretty girl.
We are so proud of you Lizzy!
 
 
Cody, one of Graham's friends and Graham waiting to go on stage
to receive their diplomas.








He is so happy here that he forgot to stop to get his picture taken!
Graham Alan, we are so proud of all of your hard work and accomplishments!



Next, it was Lizzy's turn!


She stopped and got her picture taken :)


Turning of the tassel!


Candlelight ceremony.

There were two classmates that died from the class of 2013,
one of which was on the tennis team,
 and they honored them and then had a slideshow
of all the classmates.
Always a touching moment.


Heading out!
It's all over and on to WABASH!



 
Hugs for his momma!


And his Grandma Kay...

 
...and Mammy!
 


Gma, Shelby, Graham, Me, Kiely, Mammy
(why do I always have to stand next to the super model!lol!)

Just the girls!


We found Lizzy!





Evan and Lizzy

It is my understanding that they are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend but
are still the best of friends.
I am so glad that they will always be close and there for one another.

We went back to the house because it was too crowded at the school to take pictures.











I was so glad that we came home because these two stray doggies were
in our backyard sleeping.
Graham got them to come up and eat and drink some water.


Keily and I feeding them.


He was soooo hungry!


He was soooo tired :(


It almost looks like he is smiling :)

After some fb posting and awesome neighbors calling for help,
these two made it home.
They are from Lapel which is about 20 miles away.
There names are Max and Winston.

 
Finally, we all went out and celebrated at Stone Creek.




Graham got a free brownie sundae for dessert!


THANK YOU ALL FOR CELEBRATING GRAHAM'S GRADUATION!!


We all love you so much, Buddy!


My two boys are ALL grown up!
I can't wait to see where God leads and uses them :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment